7 FOODS YOU HAVE TO TRY IN THAILAND

06:02:00

1. MASSAMAN CURRY 

Screw your Thai greens and Thai reds, it's about this little pearl of a fella. 

The menu often depicts this dish as a 'shelled nut and potato curry' which you can then include chicken, pork or whatever meat you favor to. 

I'd portray it as somewhat like satay sauce transformed into a rich and magnificent curry that MUST have been cut by the divine beings. 

It was the principal thing I ate following 24 hours of voyaging and after eating my first sizable chunk I announced 'FUCK! It was justified regardless of a day of voyaging only for that first taste'. There you have it ladies and young men. 



2. Fricasseed RICE WITH PINEAPPLE 

Presently, I could never order a Hawaiian pizza since child young lady is about that pepperoni life yet sweet mother show kindness, the unassuming pineapple adds such a great amount of cheekiness to an easygoing seared rice. 

I'm not about adding pineapple to appetizing dishes (beside cheddar and pineapple on sticks on the grounds that hey, I challenge you to think about a superior gathering nibble), yet this equitable works and you should believe me, it's critical.


3. WATERMELON JUICE 

I know I rave about this all the reddish time and you have each privilege to report me on each type of online networking for being an irritating af juice minister, yet this <3 

So crisp, so hydrating, IT IS BETTER THAN DIET COKE. And you can snap it up from practically every eatery for simply over £1. Not awful, huh? 


4. NUTELLA CREPES 

There's pancake slows down relaxing on each road corner (or if nothing else there was in Koh Samui) and sweet diggity they attractive. 

My fave were the Nutella and crisp coconut crepes, however most slows down additionally appeared to offer mango, blueberries, nectar, banana or jam. Babin'. 

They cost amongst £1 and £1.50 and they're more addictive than Pretty Little Liars. 



5. GARLIC CHICKEN 

Me and my sibling got somewhat fixated on ordering garlic chicken or garlic pork or garlic hamburger as a side dish with each feast. I can't clarify why it was so great, yet it was. 

So soft, so wet, so garlicy, much paradise. 



6. SATAY CHICKEN 

This little hun dependably makes my Chinese takeaway order since it's fundamentally warm nutty spread y'know? 

The satay chicken sauce in Thailand was more smooth than what I'm utilized to, most likely in light of the fact that they add coconut milk to everything 

Coconut and shelled nut with chicken? It's fundamentally similar to eating treat. 



7. BANANA PANCAKES 

Diverse to a crepe, the unassuming banana pancake was my breakfast order of choice. 

I got a kick out of the chance to child myself it was sound on the grounds that the banana was really cooked into the pancake and so y'know fundamentally something from one of the 74856473 wellbeing cookbooks lined up in Tesco. 

It's served thick, somewhat like a big fluffy American style pancake, and comes with either a pot of nectar or a pot of warm chocolate sauce.


You Might Also Like

0 comments